MQTT Gateway Solutions
MQTT stands for MQ Telemetry Transport. MQTT Gateway Solutions is a publish/subscribe based protocol and is very simple and lightweight messaging protocol used in low network bandwidth and also used to minimize network bandwidth with an attempt of reliability and an assurity of delivery of messages.
MQTT lets you send commands to control outputs, read and publish data from sensor nodes and much more.
Uses of MQTT Solutions
- MQTT is optimized for battery usage.
- It is used if the faster response is needed by the device.
- MQTT is used if you want to push messages to many clients.
- It is used when you need to send data with different levels of QoS and with at most reliability.
Advantages of MQTT
- Flexible Subscription Pattern