The FieldServer BACnet Router offers a complete BACnet Internetworking solution for BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP networks.
This is the first standalone BACnet Router that has been certified by BTL to ensure the highest standard for BACnet integration.
The FieldServer BACnet Router has two RS-485 ports enabling up to 64 BACnet MS/TP devices to be connected to it without the use of additional line drivers. Relative to a single port router, the dual port router halves device response time by distributing devices over the two RS-485 ports.
The FieldServer BACnet Router has an easy one-page configuration, greatly simplifying the installation process. Included in the BACnet Router the BACnet Explorer, allows the integrator to push a button and discover all the BACnet devices connected to the router, greatly simplifying the commissioning process and troubleshooting the BACnet network
A BACnet Router has two RS-485 ports, enabling connection to up to 64 BACnet devices without the use of additional line drivers. Using a BACnet router frees up valuable RS-485 ports on expensive BACnet Controllers and reduces the cost of connecting BACnet MS/TP devices to a BACnet/IP backbone. Compared to single-port BACnet routers, our dual-port BACnet router can reduce the cost of device connectivity or double the speed of connected devices (half the response time).
BACnet Explorer, our unique discovery feature, allows the integrator to discover all the BACnet devices connected to the router with one push of a button, minimizing the time required for successful commissioning. Complementing this feature is our diagnostic FieldServer Toolbox, which allows the user or integrator to view the status of and diagnose all the routers on the network.
- Register your BACnet Router to the MSA Grid interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Minimize commissioning time by automatically discovering all BACnet devices connected to a BACnet network.
- Most compliant and highest quality BACnet stack enables interoperability and reduces troubleshooting time
- Results in lowest cost per connected device or highest performance (response time) per connected device
- One page set and forget configuration along with unique network discover capability minimizes the integrator’s installation time.
- FS-ROUTER-BAC2: 2 Serial Ports
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- BACnet Router 1-Port TUV Certification
- BACnet Router CE Certification
- BACnet Router FS-Router-BAC BTL Listing
- BACnet Router TUV Certification
- GOST R Certification
- UL 60950-1 Certificate of Compliance
- RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- CE Certification for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FCC Certificate for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC and FS-EZX-MOD-BAC
- FCC Report for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZX-MOD-BAC and FS-IOT-BAC
- ICES-003 Certification FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- UL 60950-1 Test Report for FPA-W44, FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC, FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC, FS-IOT-BAC
- UKCA Certification of Compliance
- TSCA Certificate
- TAA Certificate
- FieldServer Data Sheet – BACnet Router Wi-Fi
- Start-up Guide – BACnet Router Wi-Fi
- FieldServer Data Sheet – BACnet Router
- Start-Up Guide – BACnet Router
- Protocol Driver Sheet – BACnet PIC Statement
- FieldServer Data Sheet – FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- FieldServer Manual – FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface
- Protocol Driver Sheet – Protocol Vertical Market
- 9-30 VDC or 24 VAC
- Current draw @ 12V: 240 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40o to 167oF (-40o to 75oC)
- Relative Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
- 4.5 x 2.9 x 1.7 in. (10.16 x 2.8 x 6.8 cm)
- 0.4 lb (0.2 Kg)
- Web Configuration
- Toolbox diagnostic utility
- DIN rail mount included
- Serial RS-485
- Galvanic isolation
- Baud: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200
- 10/100 BaseT