The secure BACnet IoT Gateways are fully integrated with the MSA Grid cloud platform. The gateways enable users to easily connect new and legacy BACnet devices to the cloud. These gateways connect BACnet devices and networks to the cloud via wired (Ethernet) or wireless (Wi-Fi or cellular) installations. BACnet devices can instantly be cloud-enabled to support secure remote device monitoring, control, data collection, and alarm. BACnet IoT Gateways have an embedded OpenVPN server, enabling secure remote connectivity to Ethernet BACnet devices.
The gateways provide powerful device discovery and management across both serial and Ethernet BACnet networks. User tools enable easy gateway configuration to deliver BACnet objects to the cloud, either as individual devices or as filtered object groups.
The BACnet IoT Gateways are the fastest and easiest way to cloud-enable BACnet products in the field, providing secure remote access to installed fleets of BACnet devices. These gateways are delivered ready to discover, cloud connects, and manage any BACnet devices without any programming or mapping (plug and play).
Industry-leading BACnet Explorer + Cloud-based Access Anywhere, Anytime
The FieldServer BACnet IoT Gateway is a self-contained gateway that can be deployed at any point in the network. Utilizing MSA’s BTL-certified protocol stack, the gateway automatically discovers BACnet MS/TP and BACnet/IP devices, monitors and reports specific objects, and can be configured to forward information to the MSA Grid.
With secure wireless (Wi-Fi, Cellular) and wired connectivity, the BACnet IoT Gateway gives companies access to as much, or as little, information about the BACnet objects on a network. With the added benefits of MSA Grid, users can monitor specific data points and set alerts to be notified via SMS text or email if a value moves out of a predetermined range.
With SMC’s BACnet IoT Gateway, system integrators have a powerful new tool to manage and support BACnet networks and their customers.
- Discover, browse, monitor, control, and debug BACnet networks and devices through an intuitive graphical interface.
- Built on extensive BACnet experience, with support through revision19, across BACnet/IP and MS/TP networks.
- Get access to BACnet data and gateway functions from anywhere using the MSA Grid.
- All FieldServer products include the ability to remotely connect, view, and troubleshoot problems in the network from anywhere, at any time.
- Explore all BBMD BACnet networks when BBMD networks are configured.
- Monitor specific data objects and properties, establish alarming based on data ranges or change of value.
- Gain total visibility into your network and devices.
- Monitor View: Access and continuously monitor your entire BACnet network or specific BACnet devices.
- Historian: Log selected data points and generate reports for analysis.
- Take advantage of wireless to connect equipment across the warehouse or in a hard-to-reach corner of a building.
- Need to monitor a network quickly? Drop in an LTE cellular version of the gateway to the BACnet network and begin monitoring a network immediately.
- Use MSA Grid RESTful API or Webhooks to connect to 3rd party clouds or connect the BACnet IoT Gateway via MQTT directly to 3rd party Clouds.
- FS-IoT-BAC (Ethernet)
- FS-IoT-BACW (Wi-Fi)
- FS-IoT-BACA (LTE AT&T)
- FS-IoT-BACV (LTE Verizon)
- FS-IoT-BACF (LTE VOdafone)
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- GOST R Certification
- UL 60950-1 Certificate of Compliance
- RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- CE Certification for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FieldServer Certification – KC Certification
- FCC Certificate for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC and FS-EZX-MOD-BAC
- FCC Report for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZX-MOD-BAC and FS-IOT-BAC
- ICES-003 Certification FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- UL 60950-1 Test Report for FPA-W44, FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC, FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC, FS-IOT-BAC
- UKCA Certification of Compliance
- TSCA Certificate
- FieldServer Data Sheet – BACnet IoT Gateway
- Start-up Guide – BACnet IoT Gateway
- ENOTE – MQTT Message Structure
- FieldServer Data Sheet – FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- FieldServer Manual – FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface
- Protocol Driver Sheet – Protocol Vertical Market
- 12-24 VDC
- Current draw @ 12V: 240 mA
- WiFi Radio
- Frequency: 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- Antenna Type: SMA (external Vodafone)
- Encryption: TKIP, WPA, and AES
- GSM |GPRS |EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- UMTS |HSPA: 800 / 850*, 900,AWS 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- Antenna Type: SMA (external)
- Operating temperature: -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Relative humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: (H x W x D)
- 4.5 x 2.9 x 1.6 in. (11.5 x 7.4 x 4.1 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Web configuration
- Toolbox diagnostic utility
- DIN rail mount included (Table, Wall mount options)
- Serial RS-485
- Galvanic isolation
- Baud: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 7680